Map and Directions
to My Office
map is available from Google (note Google spells the building name wrongly
Directions from the M1 to my office, Room N304
in the Haslegrave Building, are as
- Leave M1 at J23, head East on the A512 towards
- Go straight across the first roundabout. The University
campus is now on your right but ignore entrances off the A512.
- At the next roundabout turn right into Epinal Way. This is also Loughborough ring road.
- The campus entrance is first right. Enter and go
forward to the barrier (with security building on the right.)
- After passing through the barrier there is a mini
roundabout - go straight across. Ignore the buildings on your right, one
of which is called the Hazelrigg Building, you
do not want these. You should also see a beige/orange/light green building
on your left.
- The road now turns 90 degrees left and then 90 degrees
right to go round the Haslegrave building. This
is the building you need. Probably the best parking space is the one just
in front of the building as you approach it (other car parks will probably
be full). Parking is not easy on the campus - I suggest you allow a
quarter of an hour or so just to get parked!
- The entrance to the Haslegrave
building is on the far side. My office is N304 on the third floor (very
near the exit to the lift).
[ Return to my home page